MongoDB is an open-source, document database designed for ease of development and scaling. MongoDB helps organizations and businesses across industries create scalable applications that would have been deemed impossible a few years ago. The world is on the brink of an information overload, and huge databases are needed to store and manipulate this information. This is possible with MongoDB, which is as flexible as it is powerful.
What you will learn
- Understand MongoDB in incorporating data, performing real-time analytics, managing content and several other functions.
- Learn to setup and configure MongoDB
- Learn about CRUD operations, Schema design, sharding etc. to gain complete control over the database
- Learn about load balancing .
- Gain proficiency in conducting backup and restore operations
- Learn to perform data modelling , using the various tools of MongoDB.
- Learn about performing MongoDB administration activities.
- A basic understanding of Database concepts
- Basic understanding of Java or any other programming language.